DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Hear what some of our employees have to say about why they love working here! Johnston-Willis Hospital, a 292-bed acute care facility, is located in the upbeat, North Chesterfield area, a short drive from Chesterfield Town Center, offering an abundance of restaurants and shops. Johnston-Willis Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63rd on Fortune's 100, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless! Johnston-Willis Hospital Awards and Designations:
- The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval
- Top Performer on surgical care, perinatal care, pneumonia, heart attack, and hip and knee replacement
- Johnston-Willis Hospital performs more da Vinci® robotic surgeries than any other single facility in Central Virginia
- First Hospital in Virginia to be designated as a Center of Excellence in Robotic Surgery (COERS) by the Surgical Review Corporation.
Seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals. In this role you will perform administrative and office support activities for the Chief Nursing Officer. We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to assist in ensuring the department runs smoothly. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
One of the primary functions you will perform will be to attend and record departmental or medical staff meetings as assigned.
You must answer phone calls and route them to the appropriate parties.
You will be responsible for all correspondence for the Chief Nursing Officer.
As the administrative assistant, you will make appointments and schedule individual meetings as requested.
You will assist in maintaining an open line of communication with other administrative assistants, department managers, physicians, and administrative officers.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Options
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Business school or college graduate preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
One year of administrative assistant experience in a healthcare setting is preferred.
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Flexibility to arrive early or stay late as necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website