CityMDis a network of urgent care centers dedicated to setting an unprecedented standard of care for our patients and an edifying, intuitive work environment for our employees. We are looking for Emergency and Family Practice trained physician assistants who thrive in an environment surrounded by highly trained and motivated individuals and operate on one of the most advanced administrative systems in healthcare today. Your responsibilities will include the diagnosis and treatment of patients of all ages, and interpreting and archiving medical information.
- Scribes on staff. This allows you to focus your time on direct patient care
- Advanced imaging available on a routine and STAT basis, including CT, US and MRI
- Specialist consultation allows for 48 hour turn around and same day results for urgent cases
- State-of-the-art facilities, digital X-Ray, laboratory services with modern, clean andaestheticallydesigned work environments
- Dedicated physician led Aftercare team following up on all aspects of patient care
- Integrated Electronic Medical Records across allCityMDlocations
Our commitment to our patients and employees, along with our state-of-the-art personalized healthcare delivery system, has takenCityMDfrom one location on the Upper East Side to over 130 in the New YorkNew Jersey area including Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Rockland and Westchester County. As a proud People First company, we are centered on the values of integrity, excellence, professionalism and quality.
Our Compensation package is broken down as follows:
- Competitive hourly rate plus potential for incentive bonus 20K-80K!
- 160 hours of paid time off
- $1500 annually in CME
- 401K match is up to 4% of your bi-weekly pay up to annual IRS limits
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as short term and long term disability benefits and company paid life insurance
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance Covered
- Premium pay is an additional $30 per hour
Current NY/NJ State Medical License required and at least 2 years of experience preferred.
For more information and to apply contact Dr. Idelson,email@example.com
***No third party solicitations***
Apply on company website