Our company provides outsourced building maintenance services to commercial properties throughout the south and west suburbs of Chicago. We are looking for the right person to help us enhance and manage our contractor development and relationship program. Our contractor program is the cornerstone of our business.
· Developing recruiting programs to meet demands of our provider base via sales growth
· Regular postings, email and social media marketing to recruit new prospective contractors
· Scheduling, execution and management of informational meetings
· Contractor follow up and relationship development
· Business analysis for the assessment and management of current contractor positions, account and territory distribution
· CRM contractor database
Managing contractor relationships
· On boarding of new contractors
· Contractor liaison for 6 months, assisting new providers thru first 6 months of service
· Contractor administration including providing written notices, reconciling discrepancies (provided by Operations Analyst), managing background checks and all insurance requirements
· CRM contractor database management
· Recent college graduates encouraged to apply; 3-5 years related experience a plus
· An interest in a long-term role. We are a growing company and we like to hire people who can grow with us
· Fluency in Spanish or Polish is a plus
· We offer an outstanding training and onboarding process and the support of an established company
· $50K, commission and bonus
· Car and Cell phone allowance
· 401K with matching and profitability contributions
· Paid holidays, vacation, personal time off
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Compensation: $50,000 to $55,000
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide Facility Solutions has been recognized as Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to City Wide Corporate.
Apply on company website