If you are new to the game but have the desire, work ethic and brains to be a PROFESSIONAL SALESPERSON then this opportunity is for you!
City Wide is growing and looking to build its sales team from within. We are looking for an energetic person who is interested in learning B2B sales from the ground up. Success in this role will offer opportunities for advancement to include gaining an outside sales territory as a full commissioned Sales Executive.
Successful candidates will have exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, social media platforms & general computer competency), with a consistent work ethic. You will have the ability to work independently with minimal direction and will collaborate with Sales Executives and Executive Management to drive sales.
- Willingness to invest the future
- Outgoing and energetic, with a dynamic personality
- Can-do attitude that loves to be challenged
- Career-oriented, with a strong desire to win
- Basic understanding of sales principles
- A creative problem-solver who is always looking for the next opportunity
- any inside or outside sales experience (B2B preferred but service industry is acceptable)
- Demonstrated ability to meet performance goals
- Strong history of leadership and academic achievement
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong computer competency to include social media platforms, Microsoft office suite, etc.
City Wide Maintenance offers an attractive benefits package which includes:
- Bi-weekly direct deposit payroll
- Auto allowance (with territorial responsibility)
- Company provided smart phone and tablet computer
- Medical Insurance, Short and Long term Disability Insurance paid 100% by employer
- 15 days paid time off plus 6 paid holidays
- A great lifestyle
Learn more about us at www.gocitywide.com/ https://gocitywide.com/stlouis/
Our leadership team values every person's contributions and we work hard to create an environment of teamwork and rewards for performance. If you are looking to advance in your sales career and work with a supportive and fun team, then this is the opportunity for you!
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use ourlocations pageto contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Apply on company website