Building Maintenance Technician- Rotating Shifts
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with HANDYMAN skills or Maintenance skill set. If you would like to work with a Company that VALUES its TEAM MEMBERS this could be the job you have been looking for!
• Follow company provided schedule to satisfy customer service requirements and meet attainment.
• Utilize company provided tools and techniques to meet customer quality expectations.
• Follow company safety standards while on the job site.
• Access rooftops from the outside with the use of extension ladders
• Record and submit site issues on a regular basis.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all business associates, customers and internal customers in a respectful, polite and friendly manner.
• Ability to pass a criminal background and drug test
• Strong mechanical aptitude - 1-2 years of related experience to include handyman, facilities, mechanical or construction experience
• Ability to read and write in English in order to complete the day to day paperwork.
• Possess and maintain a valid Driver's License and clean Motor Vehicle Record
• Possess strong comfort level regarding heights and ladders (ladders have a safety rating of 225 lbs.)
• Ability to lift 50 pounds on a daily basis
$21 to $22 per hour, depending upon experience
Hours will vary from 1st to 2nd shifts/Weekend shifts.
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use ourlocations pageto contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Apply on company website