City Wide is seeking a mid-shift manager to oversee commercial facility cleaning services. As a City Wide Night Manager, you will develop and maintain productive working relationships with cleaning crews, communicate with the daytime account manager about any issues that need immediate attention, confirm that any complaints and requests are resolved, and perform cleaning quality inspections.
The work week is M-F. Start and end times vary based on nightly workload but are generally 8 hours per night starting at 5:30 p.m. and ending at 1:30 a.m. Overtime opportunities are available.
Successful Night Managers have the following skill sets:
- Problem solving
- The ability to work by themselves for long periods of time.
- The ability to work as a team with the other City Wide Night Managers as required.
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Previous management experience
Salary and benefits:
- Starting pay of $15-$19 per hour, based on experience
- An outstanding benefits package including 15 days starting vacation, company paid health insurance, smartphone, gas allowance, and expenses.
- Overtime Opportunities
- Personal and professional development and training
- 6 months of related experience and/or training
- The ability to communicate with cleaning crews, other Night Managers and the daytime account manager
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use ourlocations pageto contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Apply on company website