Sales Executive - Janitorial Services
City Wide Maintenance of St. Louis is looking for full-time Sales Executives to join the outside sales team. The primary responsibility of this position is to gain new janitorial business and be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead generation to close.
The successful candidate will have experience with B2B sales and be proficient in CONSULTATIVE SELLING.
This is a “HUNTER” role with opportunity for a six figure income and advancement.
- Prospect and qualify potential clients, leads and referrals, identifying decision makers and delivering the City Wide value proposition.
- Initiate the sales process by scheduling appointments, identify customer's needs to provide a solution and make initial presentations.
- Close sales through a consultative sales process
- Utilize and manage customer relationship management system (CRM) to maintain all client and lead information.
- Achieve or exceed sales metrics and revenue targets.
- Perform duties in alignment with the company's Mission, Values, Mission.
City Wide Maintenance of St. Louis is a people development business. With a mission driven by the goal to "Do Good while Doing Good", our team-centric approach emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that balances individual success along with the joy of winning as a team.
The compensation package includes a base salary plus commission, with no cap on earnings! Expected first-year earnings between $80 - $100K if goals are met:
- Salary $40-50K plus bonus and commission
- 15 days PTO years 1-4, 20 days year 5
- Health Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability paid for by company
- $6k per year auto allowance
- Microsoft Surface
- 6 paid holidays
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- Minimum 2 years B2B combined inside and outside sales experience
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to facilitate one-on-one meetings or presentations
- Proven track-record of closing short to mid-cycle B2B sales
- Demonstrated analytical, negotiating, problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, out-going personality and competitive nature
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with basic CRM platforms
Click here to begin the application process: http://city-wide-maintenance.careerplug.com/jobs/655001/apps/new ??
Our leadership team values every person's contributions and we work hard to create an environment of teamwork and rewards for personal performance. If you are looking to advance in your sales career and work with a supportive and fun team, then this is the opportunity for you!
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use ourlocations pageto contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Apply on company website