Account Manager - Commercial Facility Services Sales
City Wide is in search of a driven, focused, team oriented player to fill an open Account Manager position. This role is the primary point of contact for clients of commercial properties and acts as a quasi-facility manager for the client. The position requires strong relationship building and problem-solving skills with a strong sense of urgency and time management. This is a fast paced, field-based role that offers growth opportunities for high performing individuals.
The successful candidate will have experience with account management/route sales and excel at selling additional, add-on services, through relationships to current clients in addition to successful experience in customer retention.
City Wide Maintenance of St. Louis is a people development company. With a mission driven by the goal to "Do Good while Doing Good", our team-centric approach emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that requires individual success as we collectively strive to win as a team..
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing clients by maintaining routes and offering solutions to ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage, expand, and diversify client partnerships, upselling accounts with other valued services.
- Collaborate with the operations team, communicating potential issues, successes and service changes.
- Engage with and manage night managers and independent contractors.
- Focus on electronic communication through the CRM.
- Implement the model and follow the program.
- Excellent customer service and relationships skills
- Solve problems proactively
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Highly organized
- Work independently
- Communicate in a professional, direct style
- Computer/Smart Phone competency
- Previous service industry experience
- Three years of operations, sales, or customer service experience
- Previous management experience
- Strong computer skills with CRM experience preferred
- Undergraduate Degree (Business or related field) is preferred
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary $40-50K plus bonus and commission
- 15 days PTO years 1-4, 20 days year 5
- Health Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability paid for by company
- $6k per year auto allowance
- Microsoft Surface
- 6 paid holidays
Our leadership team values every person's contributions and we work hard to create an environment of teamwork and rewards for personal performance. If you are looking to advance in your sales career and work with a supportive and fun team, then this is the opportunity for you!
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use ourlocations pageto contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide of Kansas City was recently recognized as one of Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
Apply on company website