City Wide Facility Solutions Chicago is expanding, and we are seeking to add an Facility Service/Account Manager to our team! This position is a hybrid role of sales, service, and relationship building with existing clients. The Account Manager is field based and will visit their clients regularly to build relationships and to establish trust and rapport.
As a City Wide Account Manager, you will:
- Be the primary point of contact for day to day operations by conducting inspections, ensuring satisfactory performance and protecting quality standards
- Manage, expand, and diversify client relationships with an eye toward potential add-on sales opportunities
- Prioritize among competing tasks daily
- Take ownership of retaining and growing existing accounts
- Deliver client-focused solutions based on needs
- Be self-motivated, detail-oriented and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
· Manage contractor relationships including interviewing and hiring, contract terms, verifying compliance, and removing/replacing contractors, as necessary.
City Wide is a privately held company that emphasizes a dedication to serving others with excellence in all we do. Here you will find a high-energy work environment that balances high expectations with coaching, group support, and fun.
- Provides excellent client service and build strong relationships
- Solves problems proactively, and takes ownership of results
- Desires to learn and grow professionally
- Works independently
- Communicates in a professional, direct style
- Brings previous service industry experience
- 3+ years of operations, sales, or customer service experience
- Previous management experience
- Undergraduate Degree is required
City Wide is a national organization of locally-owned businesses that manages maintenance services for commercial properties. Founded in Kansas City in 1961, we have grown to support a national sales and management organization in more than 50 cities around the United States. Our company culture derives from the values of our founders, and emphasizes professionalism, trust, and community service.
City Wide offers the dual benefits of a small-business atmosphere and a national support organization. Here you will find a strong culture of entrepreneurship with high expectations, and a culture of coaching and support to back it up.
Come work for City Wide, and you will find unparalleled peer support and an organization entirely supportive of your professional development and success. Employee excellence is featured at monthly scorecard meetings, encouraged with employee-generated recognition and reward programs, and celebrated with annual and occasional events and awards.
If you do not see a position available in the specific market you are interested in, please use our locations page to contact that location directly regarding possible employment opportunities. If you were approached by a City Wide employee as part of a recruiting effort and do not see a position available in that market, we suggest contacting that person directly.
City Wide Facility Solutions has been recognized as Ingram's 2018 Best Companies to Work For! Also, don't forget to check us out on Glassdoor!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to City Wide Corporate.
Apply on company website