ADMINISTRATION AND STRATEGIC INITIATIVES ANALYST I
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY? Assist the Administration and Strategic Initiatives Manager with business planning initiatives including business and operational administration, compliance and process improvement activities that contribute to a range of various business initiatives
Specialty Banking Division
As a member of the Specialty Banking group, you will help to bring extensive industry knowledge to commercial clients in specialized segments and deliver an unmatched level of service. Specialty Banking is comprised of several teams of experienced bankers with niche market knowledge and niche financial proficiency, promoting solutions rather than products.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Assists the Admin & Strategic Initiatives Manager with the development and implementation of initiatives that support future state design and current system administration to include but not limited to:
- eNote/eVault warehouse solution
- Promerit system upgrade
- CNB Correspondent Jumbo Program
- Salesforce Development & Coordination
- CNB/RBC Co-Warehouse Program
- Provides support with analyzing, problem solving and prioritizing activities, initiatives, and projects.
- Perform financial analysis to include the monthly review of the P&L for Warehouse lending, variance analysis, and margin and expense analysis. Participates in the preparation and review of monthly interest bills.
- Support operational and business administration for Warehouse Lending by assisting with business administration and controls related to daily account reconciliation and resolution, business continuity contingency planning (BIA), MERS, daily INDEX (LIBOR or SOFR) update, salesforce coordination and system administration of Bottomline.
- Support the assessment of operational impacts of new regulations. Help with plans and execution required for compliance.
- Assist with general office management including office supplies and FedEx billing.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
Skills and Knowledge
- Mortgage Industry and Accounting knowledge preferred
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks within established time frames and with a focus on quality.
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers, company managers, and clients in a team environment.
- Strong organizational, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Solid technical/systems skills.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish.City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies.
City National Bank requires all colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work on-site at any of our locations.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website