Job Details: This person is responsible for the day-to-day interaction with customers of the Entertainment Division. They are the primary contact person and resolve operations issues that may from time to time arise. Advises clients of the most effective combinations of products and services for their individual situation. Actively engages in meaningful conversations with clients to ensure that solutions are suggested and or provided that meet the ongoing operational issues. As the operational expert for the client, the Account Officer/Manager is positioned to proactively execute on the concepts developed by the Relationship Manager with minimal supervision. Is also instrumental as a liaison with other internal departments to provide the operational excellence to clients. Must be in good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and must be registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry"; or must be able to be registered under the Safe Act. Must remain in good standing under the Safe Act.
- *Minimum 6 years experience in client service, banking operations or relationship management support required.
- *Minimum 6 years experience in a banking or financial services environment required.
- *Minimum 4 years of experience with bank products and services (eg. deposits, wealth management, cash management, international, etc.) required.
- *Good standing under "The Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008" (Safe Act) and registered/licensed with the "Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry" required; or ability to be registered under the Safe Act required.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively interact with clients and bank colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Thorough knowledge of bank operations and excellent business development skills.
- Ability to handle the largest, most complex and sensitive account relationships.
- Ability to utilize a high degree of creativity and independence in analyzing customer needs and in resolving customer problems.
- Strong operational knowledge and concentrates on cross selling and business development activities.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Veterans
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed #LI-BD1 #CA-BD1 Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Apply on company website