Eastern Canada - Region 54 - Market 400: 1201, Hanwell Road, Fredericton, New Brunswick E3C 1A6
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Experience in retail sales preferred.
• Experience to perform the essential duties, responsibilities and working in the conditions described below.
• Ability to supervise and train for the use of equipment, tools and materials listed in the Customer Service Representative (CSR), Lead CSR (LSR) and Store Assistant (SA) job descriptions.
• Ability to supervise and manage the functions listed in the CSR, LSR and SA job descriptions.
• Ability to use computer, or acquire those skills necessary to use a computer at the store, which includes analysis of reports, inventory control, cash control, counseling notices, etc.
• A valid driver's license and adequate transportation to/from bank and meetings.
• Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
• Perform other duties as assigned or delegated by his/her manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND SKILLS
Leadership and Management
• Recruit, hire and train positive, enthusiastic employees, ensuring excellent customer service.
• Develop, manage and assign tasks appropriately to ensure the store is clean, adequately stocked, organize and well kept based on Company standards.
• Maintain a professional and supportive image among subordinates and supervisor.
• Schedule employees within Company guidelines to maximize customer service and maintain store image.
• Implement non-discriminatory related management skills while hiring, training, counseling, motivating and separating employees.
• Develop positive and professional relationships with all suppliers.
• Promote excellent service and resolve customer complaints in a timely, professional manner.
• Promote and ensure a safe, positive public image within the neighboring community.
Training and Development
• Prepare on-going and timely performance appraisals in writing for all employees, providing proper performance based feedback.
• Train all employees ensuring that customer service, store image and marketing execution meet Company standards.
• Train all employees on safety procedures and promote safety awareness.
• Develop ways and means to ensure that all employees receive proper communication in a timely manner.
• Establish periodic on-going communication meetings with all store employees and the Market Manager.
Organizing and Planning
• Evaluate and develop specific action plans to address the needs of the store in order to reach the desired objectives.
• Organize and maintain all store files and manuals.
• Manage and supervise store employees to ensure that all required and requested reports are completed accurately and timely.
• Manage and supervise store employees to ensure that all merchandise is stocked, attractively displayed and priced correctly.
• Ensure that all required employment related posters and signs are in a place that is easily accessible to all employees.
• Analyze daily sales and expense information and take appropriate action to maximize sales and net profits.
• Budget and forecast P&L lines, as well as understand and manage merchandise margins.
• Safeguard and account for all money received and disbursed.
• Perform all other financial analysis necessary to maximize sales and net profits.
• Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be required to work outside to clean parking lots, gas pumps, take out garbage, etc.
• Exposure to extreme cold temperatures while performing occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer.
• Exposure to occasional noise.
• Work with a minimum of direction and supervision.
• At all times work as an effective manager, supervisor and leader.
• Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 10 hours
• Work a minimum of 50 hours per week.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assist in stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups).
• Ability to push and pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
• Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of workday.
• Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. (This work requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store or retrieve materials, and/or place or remove signs.)
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS REFLECT THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS/DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES NECESSARY TO IDENTIFY THE JOB AND ARE NOT NECESSARILY INTENDED TO SET FORTH ALL OF THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
NOTE: This job description may change periodically as required by business necessity, with or without advance notice to or consent by the employee.
Apply on company website