The position includes, but is not limited to, the following essential job duties, responsibilities, and requirements:
- Coordinate and execute car wash events and merchandising projects
- Travel to and host car wash subscription events at Circle K locations within in the Heartland Business unit (IL, MO and IA)
- Unlimited car wash subscription growth and achieving new subscription targets
- Complete car wash signage and program inspections with site level coaching and category manager follow up
- Place signage orders based on identified needs during site visits and subscription events
- Assembly and placement of racks and fixtures at Circle K store locations related to current projects and store openings
- Complete tasks and projects in a timely manner; balance multiple demands and priorities in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines and maintaining high performance
- Improved store CJA scores after site validation and coaching sessions
- Previous sales, event coordination or related retailing promotion/site operations experience preferred
- Effective communication skills to fully explain and promote the Circle K unlimited car wash program
- Comfortable approaching and interacting with customers to start engagement about the unlimited wash program
- Portray a high energy level and positive attitude to make events and customer engagement exciting
- Ability to effectively coach and correct issues related to program execution
- Effective time management to complete events, inspections and follow up items in a timely manner
- Ability to work in fast paced, challenging and ever-changing retail environment with flexibility of schedule changes
- Self-motivated individual who can work without direct supervision
- Ability to work well with team members, store operations and internal departments
- Basic proficiency with Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Complete physical activity inventory of the position includes:
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Operate computer keyboard and mouse for data entry.
- View computer monitor
- Hear and speak via telephone.
- Reach forward and/or overhead
- Occasionally lift up to 20 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Working conditions inventory of the position includes:
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate at a normal range.
- The lighting will include natural light from the outside as well as fluorescent lighting throughout the work areas.
- Work with minimum direction and periodic supervision.
JOB DESCRIPTION ACKNOWLEDGMENT
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed in this position and it is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all the duties, responsibilities, functions and qualifications required of the position. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties and will be evaluated, in part, on performance of the tasks listed in this job description. As with all positions, the responsibilities and duties of this position may change. The Company reserves the right to revise this Job Description at any time with or without notice. This Job Description does not constitute a contract for employment and either the incumbent or the Company may terminate employment at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website