The Real Estate Manager will be a key member of the portfolio optimization team developing and executing a transactional negotiations strategy throughout North America. The selected candidate will manage a large portfolio of high-level negotiations and special projects.
- Responsible for achieving maximum value from a portfolio of complex negotiations
- Manage special projects while protecting company interests
- Identify opportunities to streamline portfolio optimization team processes
- Professionally partner with key stakeholders across business units and teams to achieve results
- Supervise external consultants and vendors to ensure performance aligns with company vision
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion in all real estate activities
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree is required. Prefer concentration in finance, real estate, or a quantitative field
- Highly organized with ability to function at a high level under deadlines with limited supervision
- Proficiency to handle multiple projects with strong attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of internal/external stakeholders including senior management, landlords, attorneys, and external consultants
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website