Store 2724250Q: 4301 River Oaks Dr, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29579
The minimum qualifications for a QSR Representative are:
• High School diploma or GED preferred.
• Experience in food service sales preferred.
• Ability to perform essential duties and work in the conditions described below.
• Ability to work with the equipment, tools, and materials listed in the QSR Representative job description.
• Ability to work as scheduled and arrives to work on time.
• Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
• Ability to perform the four (4) basic arithmetic operations.(Add, Subtract, Multiply and Divide)
• Performs shift duties assigned by supervisor.
• Provides prompt, courteous customer service and resolves customer issues on shift.
• Ring up all sales on cash register properly an accurately, handling money, checks, and other types of payment received for products sold.
• Performs multi-function and cleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness inside and out, basic upkeep and cleaning of all equipment at store.
• Controls merchandise, cash shortages ad other selling expenses.
• Assists new applicants with application process.
• Attends job-related meetings once a month.
• Inspect store facility and equipment for safety, cleanliness and proper working order.
• Contacts maintenance for repair when needed.
• Receives and verifies vendor deliveries.
• Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
• Completes all site merchandise build-to's for ordering and purchasing of merchandise.
• Provides direction for managing the fast food service area of the site.
• Complete daily site reports as assigned by the QSR Manager.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the QSR Manager.
• Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors.
• Exposures to occasional cold temperature extremes while performing occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer.
• Exposure to occasional noise.
• Work with a minimum direction and periodic supervision.
• Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift.
• Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
• Ability to lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups).
• Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
• Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of workday.
• Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. (This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs).
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS REFLECT THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS/DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES NECESSARY TO IDENTIFY THE JOB AND ARE NOT NECESSARILY INTENDED TO SET FORTH ALL OF THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
NOTE: This Job Description may change periodically as required by business necessity, with or without advance notice to employees.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website