ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Coordinates, schedules new program roll-outs and manages roll-out teams.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure timely ordering and delivery of needed supplies, materials for efficient roll-outs.
- Maintains budget compliance of roll-outs through review and approval of invoicing.
- Ensures training compliance and completion through CBTs and by conducting training classes for new programs that effect operations.
- Conducts routine training meetings for management.
- Oversees the BU's store auditing processes by: reviewing store audits completed by the auditing team, auditing locations that fail two consecutive Operational Excellence audits, conducting random Operational Excellence audits and ensuring Aims 4 audits are completed annually by the auditing team.
- Provides analysis of various reports including, but not limited to: store's P&Ls, audits and budgets.
- Ensures delivery of routine communication on Operational Excellence programs including any changes.
- Attends Annual Summit for new programs, roll-outs, and to exchange knowledge of best practices.
- Adheres to the company operating policy of Legal, Ethical and Moral practices.
- Performs multiple tasks in fast paced and detail-oriented environment.
- Maintains a professional and supportive image among subordinates and supervisors.
- Enhances professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading professional publications; establishing personal networks; or participating in professional societies.
- Performs other duties as assigned and deemed necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, or related field preferred. Other combinations of job-related experience and education that meet the requirements may be substituted.
- Three to five years of retail business experience in multi-site leadership or more preferred; including minimum of two years of management responsibility.
- Must have demonstrated leadership ability, significant operations and marketing knowledge, effective communication skills, be self-directed, self-motivated and an advocate of Operational Excellence.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
- Ability to present in meetings and conduct training.
- Ability to supervise and manage the functions related to employees on roll-out teams.
- Expertise with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Power Point and Word preferred.
- Ability to travel.
- A current valid driver's license is required to operate a company vehicle.
The physical requirements described below are examples of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be considered that might assist those individuals with disabilities in order to perform the essential tasks and duties.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to use his/her hands in order to handle or grasp items of varying weight. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with both hands and arms. The employee may also be required to:
- Occasionally lift and/or carry, up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level for up to 30 minutes of a workday. (I.e. to replenish fountain syrups).
- Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from the ground to overhead up to 30 minutes a workday. (I.e. stocking/maintaining inventory levels; resets).
- Occasionally lift and/or carry up to 40 pounds from the ground to waist up to 30 minutes a workday. (I.e. stocking/maintaining inventory levels; resets).
- Ability to push and pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (I.e. utilizing a hand truck).
- Ability to climb a ladder to store or retrieve materials, place and/or replace signage.
This position may also require 50% travel by car
Job duties may change with or without notice
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website