The Human Resources Manager will support global functions as a member of the Global HR Team by performing professional level human resources work and carrying out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas – employee relations, training, employment, and personnel research. The Human Resources Manager supports the company goals by focusing on personal and department accountability, customer service and work efficiency.
The position can be based out of any of the following offices: Charlotte, North Carolina, Tempe, Arizona or Columbus, Indiana.
- Assist with resolving employee concerns by investigating complaints and concerns; evaluating and offering possible courses of action; providing advice, guidance and direction.
- Assist with job postings, screening candidates by conducting interviews, scheduling pre-placement
- examinations and on-boarding new employees
- Research and make recommendations to management regarding new legislation and emerging laws that affect Workers Compensation and Human Resource practices.
- Ensures compliance with requirements, policies and regulations by enforcing adherence to corporate systems, policies and governmental laws and regulations; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains human resource records by documenting incidents and resolutions of problems.
- Assist the Human Resources Director in maintaining compliance on employment by adhering to governmental laws and regulations.
- Assist in responding to employment related civil actions, federal agency changes by conducting investigations and maintaining, collecting, or compiling documentation.
- Develop and maintain confidential files using electronic files, spreadsheets, and various database systems.
- Leads HR team with projects, summarize information, render opinions and make recommendations on needed actions.
- Interact with and support other members of HR team with administrative needs as requested and/or required.
- Other duties as assigned or deemed necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred. Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum requirements may be substituted.
- Five to seven years of experience or more preferred working in a human resources department.
- Must be computer literate in MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Workday experience preferred
- Must be self-motivated to accomplish all assigned duties in a set timeframe.
- Must possess strong analytical and leadership skills, the ability to manage multiple activities with a strong emphasis to detail.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website