The position supports the Environmental Shared Services (ESS) group with environmental compliance related tasks such as invoicing, store / divisional notifications, submittals, data entry, and reporting in order to meet deliverables and state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Proactively analyzes a variety of data from various internal and external sources to track and trend all environmental compliance and release prevention data; ensures the data is processed in full compliance with Performance Standards, State / Federal regulations, and Manufactures specifications / recommendations.
- Maintains environmental databases and systems through data collection, scanning, data entry, and reporting.
- Coordinates ESS invoice processing and payments. Works with vendors to address any billing concerns or statement discrepancies.
- Supports the ESS group, other functional departments, and the divisions by answering questions and furnishing information based on company policies and procedures.
- Compiles and communicates routine / ad hoc environmental work to the appropriate teams and individuals.
- Assists in the monitoring, tracking, and processing of environmental agreements, signatures, and reports.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with supervisory personnel, co-workers government representatives, and other business professionals.
- Assist in creating process sheets, presentations, and other documents as needed
- Other assigned duties as assigned or deemed necessary.
- High school diploma; Associates degree preferred.
- Requires 1 - 3 years administrative/secretarial, environmental compliance management or related experience.
- Must be computer literate in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Physical Demands: Work requires frequent sitting, standing, walking, and use of keyboard/computer. Work requires occasional bending, reaching and lifting/moving up to 35 pounds. Work is subject to tight deadlines and interruptions can be stressful.
- Working Conditions: Normal office environment with little to no exposure to adverse working conditions. Work may occasionally include long hours, week-ends, holidays, and travel. Occasional exposure to fuel/ fuel vapors if required to attend site level inspections or training.
Job duties may change with or without advance noticeCircle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Click below to review information about our company's use of the federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Apply on company website