As an Assistant Manager, you will enjoy:
• Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/long term Disability
• Large, stable employer
• Opportunities for fast career advancement
• Training and development
• Task variety
• Weekly pay
• Employee discount
• Scholarship program
• Years of service Recognition program
• Corporate discount program;
Your key responsibilities:
You will assist the Store Manager with overseeing the store operations. You'll help with hiring, supervising and working with the staff to accomplish daily tasks, paperwork, making bank deposits, and merchandising. You will help to maintain our high standards and provide fast and friendly service to our customers.
What we are looking for:
• Customer Service
• Planning and organizing
• Communicating your plans and ideas
• Cash-handling and bookkeeping
• Problem solving
• Advocating and empathizing
• Safety and Security
Great to have:
• Retail experience
• Management skills
• Customer service skills
• Motivation to advance in your career!
• Willingness to learn and have fun!
Couche-Tard/Circle K values diversity and inclusion and aims to create a safe, accessible and rewarding workplace that showcases the unique contribution of our employees to the success of our business. As an employer, we are committed to employment equity, we encourage a wide variety of applications to ensure that we have a diverse workforce that is representative of the customers and the communities we serve. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Apply on company website