The Technology Inventory Coordinator's primary responsibility is to monitor, maintain, track and control CIM's technology computing assets, hardware, software and licenses through standardized inventory and asset control procedures. The coordinator will also work closely with technology personnel, business end-users and property management teams to assist with management of technology related billing for technology services, licensing and deployment and asset control procedures. Essential Functions:
- Maintain accurate technology inventory records for all CIM corporate offices and properties.
- Maintain and update the Asset and Configuration Management (CMDB) records in Service NOW.
- Work closely with Service, Infrastructure and Applications teams to ensure deployment and inventory control processes are being followed.
- Work closely with Technology suppliers and vendors for products, services and pricing.
- Process hardware requests, quotes, and purchase orders, and assign allocation and approval of purchase orders.
- Maintain and control software licensing information as it relates to CIM's computing environment and cloud services.
- Develop written plans, policies, and procedures to document processes to support the asset management lifecycle, from requests through procurement and ewaste.
- Work closely with Property Management personnel assisting with billing issues related to technology services.
- Assist with special technology projects as required.
- Assist with special technology tasks as required.
- Bachelor's Degree, in any discipline or equivalent work-related experience may be substituted in lieu of degree requirement.
- Minimum 2 year's experience in a technology related role.
- ITIL Foundation Certification a Plus
- Inventory management skills a strong plus.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Familiarity with technology processes, procedures, devices and controls
- Assist with development and implementation of inventory control processes and procedures.
- Stay informed on latest industry trends and inventory control procedures.
- Some travel is required to remote sites.
- Ability to lift / carry up to 25 lbs. of equipment.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Assist with special projects and other technology related tasks as required.
Apply on company website