CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Feed Division. We are looking for a full-time Office Assistant. You must be able to make decisions and work independently within a team atmosphere. You must be detail oriented, accurate, and have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Office hours: 8 am – 5 pm
- Handle customer phone calls, walk in traffic and direct patrons to appropriate personnel.
- Process invoices, transfer documents and perform data entry into proprietary company systems.
- Process accounts payable invoicing
- Handle direct payments, reconcile credit card receipts and prepare deposits.
- Maintain a full understanding of company products and services.
- Work with sensitive material and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Provide clear office communication with location managers, board members, and patrons.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
- Work extended hours as needed to meet business demands.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Up to 3 years of office experience
- Proficient in MS Office (we are looking for someone who has an expert knowledge of Excel)
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Associate's degree
- Farming background/ understanding
- Familiar with accounting software
Benefits & EOE
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.
Apply on company website