CHS Northwest has an exciting opportunity at our Aurburn / Yelm, WA location. We are looking for a Full Time Truck Driver to deliver product needed. You must have a high energy level, exhibit personal integrity, have an excellent driving record and be committed to safety, customer service, and solving problems creatively. You must have a good work ethic with professional communications skills.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Home EVERY Night
- Benefit eligible employees receive:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term Disability
- Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- Retirement Benefits - 401K with Company Match & Company Funded Pension
- Profit Sharing
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and professional manner, ensuring the truck is operated in a safe manner at all times.
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for hauling Product.
- Maintain logs with each shipment, completing daily invoices and reports.
- Perform visual inspection of truck before leaving premises and complete maintenance report on all deficiencies.
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to vehicles.
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any needed repairs.
- Maintain cleanliness of your truck both inside and out.
- Ensure on time loading and unloading and communicate with vendors if delays occur.
- Use and understand hand tools and power tools.
- Provide excellent customer service, treating all customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Be available to load and/or unload your loads as needed.
- Make out daily trip sheet and other paper work as required.
- Use sound judgment and abilities to support the best interests of the company in all situations.
- Perform other related duties as needed or assigned.
- Work additional hours and occasional Saturdays to meet business needs.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Class B CDL with Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements
- Must pass a DOT required physical and drug screen
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours and occasional Saturdays to meet business demands
- Ability to lift/carry up to 80 lbs, walk, stand, sit, bend, and kneel
- Must pass pre-employment criminal background check
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- TWIC card – transportation worker identification card
- Bulk liquid experience
- Customer service experience
Benefits & EOE
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.
Apply on company website