CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Automated Fuels Delivery division in Sioux Falls, SD. We are looking for a Driver/Delivery Specialist to transport loads of Petroleum - Diesel and Gas from surrounding terminals to end users. You must have a good work ethic with professional communications skills.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely and professional manner.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Follow all CHS Inc. policies and procedures.
- Prepare or adjust HazMat placards correctly for each load.
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for hauling petroleum products.
- Maintain electronic logs and onboard computer with each delivery and pickup.
- Perform all DOT, pre-trip, post-trip and inter-trip inspections.
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any needed repairs.
- Report all incidents such as injuries, spills, property damage, accidents, traffic violations and damage to vehicles.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- 2 years or 200,000 miles of verifiable driving experience
- Class B CDL license with Hazmat & Tanker endorsements
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmission
- Air break endorsement
- Must pass a background check, DOT physical and drug screen and job requirements physical screening
- Must successfully complete post-employment driver training to include:
- Pre-trip Inspection
- Placing equipment in operation and use of controls
- Use of vehicle in traffic
- General driving ability on an automatic and manual transmission
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours (within the DOT guidelines) and be available for occasional overnight stays (eligible for travel incentive)
- Previous bulk liquid experience
Benefits & EOE
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.
The CHS Talent Acquisition Team supports recruitment for positions within CHS as well as finding opportunities for candidates within our robust network of member cooperatives. By submitting an application for any position, you give CHS permission to review your application and contact you to discuss opportunities within our member cooperatives. To explore current openings within our member cooperatives, please click here.
Apply on company website