Christian Brothers Automotive | America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
- *INDUSTRY LEADING PAY, WITH OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE OVER $100k FOR THE HIGHEST SKILLED TECHNICIANS!
- TOOL MOVE 100% COVERED WITHIN LOCAL MARKET!
- PAID TIME-OFF AND PAID HOLIDAYS!
- HEALTH INSURANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
- ON-GOING TRAINING and ROOM FOR GROWTH!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the team member who will provide this experience to the guests!Job Description
Position Title: Automotive Technician / Mechanic
Location: 5627 S Power Rd, Mesa AZ 85212
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of necessary repairs.
Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on their vehicle as needed.
Keep shop in clean, working order.
Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in service to our customers
Master MFG level diagnostic tools (MFG scantools and subscriptions provided by CBA)
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive are set up for success, both in day-to-day operations and long-term career growth. We offer:
Strong Employee Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, and retirement (Simple IRA).
Clean modern facility
Large variety of vehicles
Use of the latest factory scan tools
Newest and most advanced Hunter alignment system
Full time live technical support
Access to our private technical forum.....and much more!
We are looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing what's right for our customers.Qualifications
• 5+ years automotive repair experience is required
• Applicants must also be team oriented
• Capable of diagnosing and repairing any/all types of vehicles
• Flexible and Focused on maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Excel at diagnostics and drive-ability problems.
• Have the drive to and the ability to turn 50-60 hours per week.
• Ability to quickly master factory scan tools
If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you! Apply today!
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.
Apply on company website