JOB TITLE: General Service Technician
Are you looking for an automotive repair facility that offers:
- An honest, clean, fast paced environment?
- Technical support, access to an exclusive technical forum and encourages continuous education?
- The latest in diagnostic equipment and a steady work load?
- Or how about one that also provides EVERY WEEKEND off to spend with your family?
Take Pride in Where You Work and Apply NOW!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a General Service Technician at Christian Brothers Automotive - Allen, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- All Maintenance work such as oil changes, tire rotations, suspension alignments, Flushes, light mechanical repairs etc.
- Follow all rules and regulations as spoken or written in any form by the management, i.e. employee's handbook and any addendum issued or posted at any time.
- Maintain a good and positive attitude and the team concept at all time.
- To act in a professional manner suitable as to represent a quality organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of honesty, integrity, and respectfulness.
- Each employee must adhere to all OSHA safety rules and regulations as well as all city, county and state regulations regarding shop safety, fuel spill clean up or other flammable or hazardous material.
- Assist in all housekeeping functions as directed by management.
- Examine vehicle and discuss with service writer/service manager the nature and extent of any damage or malfunction. Provide recommendations for repair, parts list needed to perform recommended repairs and hours required to perform the repairs using industry standard labor guides. Provide list of all items needing attention, whether maintenance, safety or other.
- Perform a thorough Courtesy Inspection on all vehicles when approved by the customer.
- Insure all under-car, under-hood and preventive maintenance inspections and reports are complete and accurate.
- Raise vehicle with hydraulic jack or lift, to gain access to mechanical units bolted to underside of vehicle, using proper equipment and safety procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
This is an entry/mid level position. We would prefer a high school or equivalent diploma, but this is not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation (CBAC) is an industry leader focused on providing the highest level of customer service! CBAC was founded in 1982 by current CEO/President, Mark Carr, on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Today CBAC has over 100 locations nationwide with an expansion rate of 15-30 new store openings annually.
Christian Brothers Automotive Corporation is committed to being the RECOGNIZED leader in the automotive service industry. In an effort for continuous improvement, we are always evaluating our educational programs for our Technicians and Service People.
If you are team oriented, have the above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work environment, this position may be for you! Apply today!
Apply on company website