Christian Brothers Automotive: Loveland, CO
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Christian Brothers Automotive in Loveland is locally owned. Due to continued growth, we are looking to expand our amazing team. We need a Service Advisor with great energy, outstanding people skills, top performing in automotive repair sales, computer savvy and very career driven with a heart to serve our community and customers with love and integrity.
- A PLACE TO CREATE A CAREER!
- WEEKENDS OFF, PAID VACATION and PAID HOLIDAYS!
- FUN CULTURE WITH A FAMILY WORK ENVIRONMENT!
- EARN $20+ HR: COMBINING BASE + OT + BONUSES - DOE!
- FREE TRAINING AND ROOM FOR GROWTH!
- OPPORTUNITY TO GROW PROFESSIONALLY!
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. We're state of the art. Our facilities are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. But, based in the philsophy of WOW"ing our customers and community. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment, amazing teammates, professional atmosphere and empowered with the training and tools you need to be most successful.
Location: Loveland, CO
Job Title: Automotive Service / Sales Advisor
- LOOKING FOR TOP AUTO REPAIR WRITERS ONLY!
- PROVEN BACKGROUND IN AUTO REPAIR SALES OR AS TECH WHO ALSO WROTE TICKETS!
- "MUST HAVE" 3+ YEARS EXPERIENCE AS A SERVICE ADVISOR, PREFERABLY AT AN INDEPENDENT REPAIR SHOP!
- MIGHT CONSIDER IF YEARS OF MAJOR PARTS HUB EXPERIENCE!
- VERY CUSTOMER SERVICE DRIVEN AND FOCUSED!
- EXPERIENCE IN SOURCING AFTERMARKET PARTS!
- ABLE TO WRITE TICKETS AND COMMUNICATE WITH OUR GUESTS!
As a Service Advisor with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, and because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our customers.
Our Service Advisors have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed on the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and the highest level of respect.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer's vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
- WOW! our customer daily with an amazing positive and high energy approach!
- Manage the store's front office and service repair workflow in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to multitask easily and very familiar with computers, navigation and phone etiquette.
- Possess the ability to consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
- Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Use the phone in a professional manner, always with the intention of creating a long term relationship with the customer.
- Represent and act in a professional manner suitable to represent a quality organization with which you are employed,
- Representing an attitude of honesty and integrity in all we do.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities as dictated by work load.
- Insure that all work is performed to proper specifications.
- Assist other employees and teammates as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience Preferences:
- TOP PERFORMER IN AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SALES!
- AT LEAST 3+ YEARS OF SERVICE ADVISOR EXPERIENCE!
- STRONG WITH COMPUTERS!
- EXPERIENCE WITH AUTO REPAIR/TICKETING SOFTWARE IS PREFERRED!
Certificates, Licenses and Registration Preferences:
- Current and valid driver's licenses.
- Proof of minimum state required insurance on personal vehicle.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Service Advisor to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list includes some physical requirements while performing the duties of this job:
- Being dependable for a position that is 10 hours per day, somewhere between our shop schedule of; Monday – Friday – 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Being on your feet the majority of the workday (standing, walking, etc).
- Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website