Christian Brothers Automotive - Gilbert SanTan
Location: Gilbert SanTan - 1245 E. Pecos Rd., Gilbert, AZ 85295
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Our mission is simple – Love your neighbor as yourself.
- INDUSTRY LEADING PAY WITH BONUSES!
- PAID VACATION and HOLIDAYS!
- AWESOME TEAM ATMOSPHERE!
Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our valued franchisees, and are equipped with technology normally only found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination, you can enjoy a clean, upbeat work environment with access to the tools you need to get the job done right the first time.
Job Title: Automotive Service Advisor / Writer
Location: Gilbert SanTan
- Are you goal oriented?
- Do you enjoy a fast-paced, challenging work environment?
- Would you like every weekend off to spend more time with your family and friends?
- Do you like helping people?
If your answer is yes, then maybe a career with Christian Brothers Automotive is right for you!
Apply Now and take pride in where you work!
As an Automotive Service Advisor with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our customers.
Service Advisors have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed of the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and engage customers with hospitality and respect.
- Present the best repair solutions to our customers in a clear, concise, and simple way.
- Assist with the workflow of the store in an effective and efficient manner.
- Consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Communicate on the phone in a clear, professional manner.
- Provide updates to customers regarding their vehicles
- Build long-term relationships between the store, yourself and the customer.
- Direct, coordinate, and participate in administering customer service activities.
- Shuttle customers as needed.
- Assist other employees as needed.
Service Advisors will always need to conduct themselves professionally. They need to represent Christian Brothers Automotive brand standards by delivering the highest quality customer experience. All applicants should highly value honesty and integrity.Qualifications
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current driver's licenses.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Excellent “people skills.”
- Detail oriented, thorough, and able to multi-task.
- Experience in automotive customer service and knowledgeable of vehicle repair
- Proficiency in Windows based computer software and automotive store applications.
- ASE certification in service management or equivalent experience
- Experience with TekMetric a plus
- Able to work in a fast past environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates degree or undergraduate degree
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Service Advisor to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list includes some physical requirements while performing the duties of this job:
- Being dependable for a position Monday – Friday – 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Being on your feet the majority of the workday (standing, walking, etc).
- Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website