Christian Brothers Automotive | America's #1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Interested candidates should apply to this ad and DO NOT CALL the shop to inquire about the position. - Thank you.
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the team member who will provide this experience to the guests!Job Description
We are currently seeking a General Manager to lead our teams at our state of the art facilities. This person will need to strive to provide unmatched service to both our customers and their vehicles, while maintaining honesty and integrity in all communications and service recommendations. The General Manager will work directly with the stores' owner to achieve excellence at three locations.
General Manager Responsibilities:
• Implement Christian Brothers Automotive system to achieve store profitability goals
• Develop and implement local marketing activities
• Recruit, hire and train local employees as required
• Follow-up communication with customers after repairs are completed
• Manage web portal and online presence
• Manage all employees through coaching and career skill development
Previous management experience is required. Additional qualifications include:
- At least 5 years experience in aftermarket automotive repair with multi-unit Service Management experience
- Must have strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to effectively lead and manage service managers, service writers, and automotive technicians
- Solid track record in automotive repair estimating and repair order generation
- Significant experience in KPI reporting (ticket averages, car count, labor and parts reporting)
- Significant experience in retail sales/service
- Must be proficient in Windows programs and exceptional at Excel
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Being on your feet for the majority of the workday (standing, walking, etc)
- Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
- Driving manual transmission vehicles
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment
- Communicating clearly with customers and team members via phone and computer
- Must be able to travel between 3 locations weekly; within a 15 mile radius of Riverview, FL.
What are people saying about us?
- Christian Brothers Automotive is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work
- Nation's #1 Automotive Franchise
- Placed in Top 50 Franchise organizations overall (of over 3000 total) by IFA
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) Awards for Excellence Winner of Distinction
- INC 5000 fastest growing private companies in America
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.
Apply on company website