CHI Health St. Francisis seeking aboard-certified or board-eligible Urologistto join a growing multi-specialty provider group in Grand Island, Nebraska. CHI Health St. Francis has the intent to further expand the Department of Urology and the ideal candidate would be expected to build a strong patient care practice with both clinical and surgical components.
- 2Year Salary Guarantee
- New surgical suites with plans for new da Vinci surgical system
- High growth potential
- Live in a safe and family friendly community
- Local regional airport with daily flights to Dallas/Ft. Worth
- EMR - EPIC coming in 2020
- Opportunity for academic appointment with Creighton University
- Full benefits package, relocation, professional liability insurance with tail and CME
- BC/BE in Urology
- Must have successfully completed a residency or fellowship commensurate with area of specialty
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted Drug Enforcement Agency(DEA) registration
- Obtain and maintain an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Nebraska
CHI Health St. Francis is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Urologist to join a growing multi-specia...
Apply on company website