Our Enterprise Systems and Services (ESS) organization works closely with our business partners to deliver business enabling ERP solutions for Finance and Logistics. As part of a global delivery team, our team is focusing on the transformation of our technology landscape, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platforms, and the advancement of our Digital Roadmap in the upcoming years to meet complex energy challenges and create innovative solutions. We are also leveraging 3rd party managed services providers as a key component of our delivery capabilities in baseline support operations.
The ERP Service Delivery Analyst will be a key role in managing our JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (JDE) platform. The selected candidate will work with the JDE Application Manager and other leaders in the organization to help manage the operations, strategy and direction of the JDE application platform.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Define, implement, analyze and track key Managed Services KPIs, including operational performance, service capacity, customer satisfaction, and other relevant metrics.
- Manage vendor invoices and track against service budgets, including reporting and data accuracy to drive accountability and value.
- Work with the JDE Application Manager to collect, present and discuss transparent and actionable data, to drive conversations and decisions with the JDE managed service provider.
- 3+ years of IT experience
- Strong process, planning, and analytical skills
- Financial acumen or data analysis - ability to translate data into business insights
- Strong relationship management, teamwork, and collaboration skills (interacts with multiple teams across the IT Function daily)
-Excellent communication skills both oral and written; including ability to summarize and present information to a level of detail appropriate to audiences ranging from business leaders to technical experts
- Ability to analyze results and translate findings into recommended actions
- Highly Organized - Ability to handle multiple assignments, prioritize, and work from high to low level of detail as required
- Leadership skills (within a team and ability to lead through influence)
- BS Degree in IT Systems or a related discipline
- Strategy, Business Planning, and Asset Planning Experience
- Big picture' understanding of IT & IT services
- IT Service Management (ITSM) trained or exhibited knowledge
- Experience in vendor/supplier management
- Knowledge in ERP Services (JDE EnterpriseOne or SAP) or other business enabling applications
Critical Selection Criteria:
- Demonstrated Analytical Skills
- Communication and Collaboration Skills
- Planning and organization Skills
- Flexibility and resiliency
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on company website