Chevron Thailand Exploration & Production, Ltd. is accepting online applications for the position of Crewboat Planner located in Bangkok Thailand through September 13, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
• Crew boat performance management – Monitor, lookback and work with crew boat contractors to ensure efficiency and reliability of crew boat operations.
• Support ad-hoc crew boat projects – Manage crew change by crew boat operations, support crew boat sourcing activities, and manage crew boat maintenance plan.
• Backload cargo management – Work with key stakeholders to plan backload operations. Monitor, lookback, and improve backload operations efficiency.
• Support Logistics manager on special assignment, such as Lean Six Sigma projects, Digital Transformation initiatives.
- Bachelor degree in Logistics, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration and related fields.
- At least 3 years of experience in Oil & Gas. Direct experience with offshore operations, completions/well services, or marine transportation will be a plus.
- Excellent planning, project management and analytical skill. Good knowledge in all Microsoft Office applications. Experience with analytical/statistical tools will be a plus.
- Good command of English (TOEIC >600). Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on company website