Location: Kowloon, Hong Kong
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Energy, Utilities, Environmental
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Asset Optimization Lead located in Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- Network Growth: Directs all retail property and facility capital expenditures, retail construction and upgrades for major and minor projects and ensures high quality, timely performance and smooth turn-over of facilities to operational group. Actively support Strategic Network Plan (SNP) development and execution, in terms of the renewals of strategic sites in Hong Kong. Support and lead effective project management execution and procurement associated with site development and network improvement projects to ensure cost, quality, scope, cycle time, corporate & local compliance objectives are met.
- Maintenance - Reliability & Safety: Manages retail and commercial network maintenance in compliance with Chevron Operational Excellence & Health Environment and Safety requirements. Applies the industrial best practices for cost effectiveness and minimal site downtime under Total Site Maintenance (TSM) concept.
- Property Management: Execute all aspects of property management for the marketing property portfolio in area, ensuring implementation of the established network plan consistent with the strategy. Activities include lease management, asset sales, taxes/rates assessments, condemnations, expansion permits, improved idle property performance, administration of all property functions in systems.
- Human Resource Management: Provide leadership to direct and indirect reports to ensure all understand and fulfill their roles and responsibilities. Determine where competency and capacity gaps exist and address through recruitment and training to build organizational competency or supplemental contract assistance.
- At least Bachelor's Degree in any field preferably in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of working experiences in energy or commercial management or property & facility management sectors
- Strong leadership and managerial skills. Experiences in managing teams (min 3 years) will be an advantage.
- Good project management skills, with healthy sense of urgency
- Strong people management skills e.g. leading and managing team & 3rd party management
- Good communication in both Cantonese and English
- Health, Environmental and Safety (HES) including risk assessment/management acumen
- Retail business and financial acumen is preferable
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.
Apply on company website