Chateau Elan Winery & Resort
Assist with the planning and managing of Paddy's irish Pub kitchen as appropriate in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate/franchise policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Minimum one year of post high school education, preferably at Culinary Institution.
- Three to four years of employment in a related position.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession. This includes experiential knowledge required for management of people and/or complex problems and food and beverage management.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Supervise the production, preparation and presentation of all foods for the hotel as assigned to ensure that a quality, consistent product is produced which conforms to all HEI/Franchise standards.
- Supervise Human Resources in the production and preparation areas of the kitchen in order to attract, retain and motivate the associates while providing a safe work environment; interview, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, resolve problems, provide open communication, recommend and conduct performance and salary reviews, recommend discipline, as appropriate.
- Monitor and control the maintenance/sanitation of the kitchen and equipment to ensure a healthy, safe work environment which meets/exceeds federal, state, corporate and franchise standards and regulations.
- Monitor and control all labor and food costs through scheduling, training and supervising the production of the food to ensure budgets are met/exceeded while quality is maintained/improved.
- Assist in the creation and planning of menus and daily specials; implement the necessary production changes to attract new business and ensure current guest satisfaction.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website