- Must currently be enrolled in and attending a CNA-NAR training program or be hired into a Benedictine NA training program
- Must be eligible to be on the State Nursing Assistant registry or appropriate entity pending successful completion of training
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
Benedictine and our Ministry partners are a non-profit senior care organization founded by the sisters of St. Scholastica that operates on four core values: Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect, and Justice. We pride ourselves on having an extraordinary team of associates, with outstanding hearts. Our focus is to provide a comforting and empowering culture for our residents and our team members, to help you grow and succeed. With opportunities available throughout the upper Midwest, we need big hearts like yours!
- The Nursing Assistant Trainee must attend all scheduled classes and successfully pass the state required certification test.
- The Nursing Assistant Trainee will collect initial and ongoing data on all residents and report the condition and changes to the RN or LPN.
- The Nursing Assistant Trainee will communicate and interact with residents, families, and other health team members.
Apply on company website