CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.Job Summary
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate candidate with a strong technical background to join our Product team.
As one of our technical Product Manager, the future of our Products will lie in your hands: you will be responsible for building a Product Roadmap and pushing it to production!
By connecting all critical stakeholders (users, business, engineering, sales) you will establish sensible product requirements & architecture specifications for advanced features ranging from innovative data visualizations at scale to distributed p2p delivery improvements.
You will need to rely on your technical rigor and soft skills to build consensus and coordinate cross competence teams to ship outstanding products to our customers.Job Description
- Absorb the company vision, customer feedback, teams suggestions, market trends and any relevant data source to build a long term product vision and a roadmap to deliver it.
- Connect with all project stakeholders (engineers, business, users) to establish product requirements, technical feasibility, architecture specifications and project planning.
- Maintain a coherent user experience across our product portfolio
- Manage highly technical projects from idea to delivery: connect stakeholders to establish product requirements, technical feasibility, architecture specifications and project planning.
- Lead and align developments on our data pipeline, backend services and client side libraries to design and implement high value features for Streamroot and/or its customers
- Continuously improve our data analysis and customer support tools and processes, to provide better data services and reports to our customers
- Engineering or dual Engineering/Business Graduate
- 1+ year of experience in development (web, backend and data are all relevant)
- 1+ year of experience in Product Management or Project Management
- Great oral and written communication skills (High level summaries & in depth technical writing) for both English and French
- Great data analysis skills and a data driven mindset
- Technology enthusiast with a hacking mindset
- Ability to understand and question others problems (customers, teams, developers)
- Exceptional attention to details, rigorous.
- Quick learner that finds enjoyment in learning new skills.
- Company Values fit: Doer, great listener, can take (and provide) personal feedback, good work ethic, curious, desire to self improve, fun, humble, not scared of failure
Any of the following will be appreciated:
- Experience in a B2B startup
- Experience in the video industry
Alternate Location: FR-France-France
Requisition #: 218195
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
Apply on company website