CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
As an expert in the field of product design. development and delivery, involved in product design that is competitive in the marketplace.Job Description
- Represents Federal Government product needs with new or existing products and product features & functionality with available resources within IT, Operations, and Technology, while balancing the market needs & expectations. This is a liaison function that needs knowledge or product management, Federal Government business and services and is able to translate Governments needs to product managers and assist them in getting product to market that meet federal requirements
- Will guide and direct development experts within Product Management, Product Development IT to ensure OSS is properly built to meet product specifications.
- Evaluate and scrutinize the project plan and all product specifications for accuracy, completeness, and achievability.
- Must be an expert in complex product design; must understand CenturyLink OSS, and must understand communications technologies.
- Team leader that can cast vision, illustrate tactics/strategy, and hold team members accountable.
- Must be a Federal spokesperson, sales support expert, and teacher to our junior and senior product managers across all VPs and extending to other business units.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience
- 10+ years related experience
- 8+ years w/Master's degree or equivalent and relevant work experience preferred.
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Centennial; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Colorado-Littleton; US-Colorado-Lone Tree; US-Colorado-Parker; US-District of Columbia-Washington; US-Maryland-Baltimore; US-Maryland-Columbia; US-Maryland-Germantown; US-Maryland-Ijamsville; US-Maryland-Linthicum; US-Maryland-Salisbury; US-Virginia-Arlington; US-Virginia-Ashburn; US-Virginia-Herndon
Requisition #: 219451
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website