CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The Senior Compensation Analyst is responsible for day to day administration of compensation policies and programs. Advises HR staff and company management on compensation policies and programs. Conducts analyses of jobs and salaries in order to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance. Makes recommendations regarding salary grades or market rates for specific jobs.Job Description
- Perform market analysis to assess compensation market trends
- Determine Companys competitive positioning by participating in compensation surveys
- Interpret and present data
- Provide guidance to client groups/HRBPs/TA on pay decisions, policies and guidelines
- Conduct job evaluations for new and revised positions across brands and functions
- Effectively communicate with HRBPs and TA to educate on compensation programs and philosophy
- Collaborate with other Comp team members to provide issue resolutions to clients by recommending corrective or alternative actions
- Review and approve salary actions to ensure adherence to policy and guidelines
- Participate in the development and maintenance of compensation data reporting
- Consolidate, interpret and present data analysis on a variety of compensation related topics
- Leverage best practices and technology for continuous improvement in administration/process
- Play an active role in group meetings/discussions
- Participate in special projects as needed.
Fully seasoned with typically 5+ years professional experience with a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience or 2-3 years with a Master's Degree.Education Bachelors or Equivalent Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition #: 214323
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website