CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
CenturyLink is currently looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Developer responsible for implementing ETL solutions for our staging and Human Resources data warehouse environments.Job Description
- Candidate must have an advanced knowledge of SQL Server, SSIS Catalog, SSRS, T-SQL, and some data modeling experience.
- Candidates must have good communication skills as job requires collaboration with other data professionals and business clients.
- Candidates must have outstanding analytical and problem solving skills and a good grasp of the technical side of business intelligence and always keep up to date with the latest BI tools and technologies.
- This position functions as part of a team that produces Executive level deliverables and therefore requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience Designing and building complete ETL/SSIS processes moving and transforming data for Staging, Data Warehousing, and reporting
- 6 Plus years plus in SSIS Implementation \ Administration
- Design, build and deploy effective SSIS packages
- Implement stored procedures and effectively query a database
- 6 Plus Years experience with SSRS
- Experience with SAP data models including HANA preferred
- Experience with SAP SuccessFactors data and ODATA API preferred
- Translate requirements from the data architects into technical code
- 6 years plus experience in Advanced TSQL
- Competent in Logical & Physical Data Modeling
- 4 Plus years with SQL Server Administration
- Strong knowledge of with BI tools e.g. (Tableau, Tableau Prep, Alteryx)
- Experience Identifying and testing for bugs and bottlenecks in the ETL solution
- Experience in extracting data from SAP Employee Central using Integration Center and Report Center strongly desired
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 214201
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website