CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The SAP Sales and Distribution (SD) Solution consultant under Order-To-Cash (OTC) workstream will need to have a broad understanding of the process area and ensuring the implementation of standard and best practices enabled by SAP SD in the S/4HANA AnyPrem and Cloud environments.
The Main Responsibilities
Actively participate in the implementation of the SAP Sales and Distribution solution across all functional areas
Review and help maintain the existing global template/functionality to adopt the lifestyle brands business and suggest the scope and organizational change impact
Effectively communicate and partner with all levels of the organization, deliver the goods, and steer to monitor and manage the effectiveness of data, technology and process outcomes.
Strong integration knowledge of peer functional modules of MM, FI/CO and capable of Design / Understanding the interfaces of 3PL, EDI, 3rd Party transportation systems and Trade Management systems.
• 10–15 years of relevant functional experience in the following areas (but not limited to) of SAP Sales and Distribution module, with a minimum of three full end to end implementations.
• SAP SD Order Management with EDI
• Knowledge of newer OTC functionality offered in S/4HANA AnyPrem and Cloud environments
• Material determination and Substitution,
• Product Allocations and AATP
• SAP SD complex Pricing (Deals, Deductions, Surcharges, Rebates and Allowances etc.,)
• Outbound and Replenishment deliveries
• Customer Billing and I/C Billing integration with FI-AR
• Integration experience with SAP FSCM / CRM TPM / Trade Management systems
• Integration with Amazon and 3rd party Website for order intake.
• Strong Process and functional knowledge of Order Fulfillment, Customer master, Material Master and Pricing conditions
• Strong Consumer Goods OTC process understanding in addition to SAP system architecture, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Should be able to lead efforts, with minimal supervision, involving relevant Business/Process/IT teams, 3rd party resources and external trading partners
Competencies Critical to this Position:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills, as this is a client facing role.
• Proven ability to be both a team player and an independent contributor.
• Extremely comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time-management with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
• Able to maintain poise and composure under pressure in relatively ambiguous and complex situations.
• Independent thinking with keen problem-solving skills, ability to adapt to changing schedules, and multiple work plans.
• Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio as this role requires developing supplemental product and solution documentation.
• Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and meet deadlines
Alternate Location: US-California-Los Angeles; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Louisiana-West Monroe
Requisition #: 224693
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position and your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Apply on company website