CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.Job Summary
To build and manage a sustainable / profitable business and to retain CTLs existing revenue streams across all product lines whilst creating new opportunity in order to exceed targets in revenue growth, sales and customer advocacy / NPS across the IC team account base.
To delight customers and achieve a world class performance in their objectives through an in-depth understanding of the clients business and how CTLs products & capabilities can align to deliver mutual benefit.Job Description
- Responsibility for the revenues and customer satisfaction across a defined client base.
- Manage, deliver & exceed revenue targets, KPI's and other set targets set out in the compensation plan.
- To support and drive SOM / SAM plans to meet and exceed targets and to also include defence of existing CTL revenues and growth of new revenue streams for CTL.
- To understand in detail the elements of the portfolio they are accountable for along with the associated systems and processes and to follow the latest trends and developments in these areas (both in terms of CTL and our competition).
- To understand the breadth of the CTLs Portfolio to a sufficient level to generate quality opportunities and to follow the latest trends and developments in these areas (both in terms of CTL and our competition).
- Effectively articulate CTL Business Strategy & that of the wider CTL organisation
- Put the Customer at the heart of everything we do.
- To drive a high level of customer satisfaction and advocacy within the IC Team client base through personal activity and that of their virtual and wider CT: team.
- To successfully develop and execute sales plans through the agreed methodology (e.g. Altify) in order to retain existing CTL business and develop and grow new revenue for CTL
- To successfully deploy, execute and support the wider IC team in the Account Development Plans for their clients and effective use of MIDAS.
- To define, develop and own customer relationships and customer contact strategy.
- Ability to manage multiple internal systems to ensure accurate intelligence against all product / services and contracts within the IC team account base e.g. MISR, R4, SOV, PowerBI
- Proven success in working as part of a virtual sales team
- Managing change, aligning and prioritising multiple demands
- Ability to drive sales strategic direction in line with CTL strategy
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Understanding of CTLs structure and capabilities and our competitive advantage.
- Capability to engage at a senior level with customers to strategically position CTL, its offering and competitive advantage.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Belief in delivering revenue growth & customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills
- Accurate planning, forecasting and reporting against sales plan and targets
- Computer literacy and system skills and knowledge are essential
- The ability to work with the minimum of supervision, be part of a team, present a quality image and be willing to work unscheduled hours when required
A full driving licenceEducation Bachelors or Equivalent in Business or Marketing
Alternate Location: UK-Basingstoke-Redwood; UK-London-Fleet Place
Requisition #: 214062
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation or any other status protected by local or national law. We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. We participate in the A-Check Pre-employment Screening Program or the Electronic Employment Verification Program, depending on location.
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
Apply on company website