CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The Marketing Operations Analyst II is responsible for assisting in complex marketing initiatives to understand and improve marketing performance. This includes streamlining data collection processes, maintaining and reporting on marketing account & contact data records and assisting with marketing performance reporting. This role will develop an understanding of data and systems used by Sales Operations, Finance and Marketing. This role researches best in class data tracking methodologies, analyzes the business performance and determines process improvements.
This role is responsible for improving data tracking and reporting within Salesforce.com and several Marketing Automation Systems used by the marketing organization. This will include reporting operational data, maintaining and monitoring business metrics, process improvement, error resolution, managing dashboards and communicating with stakeholders. The Marketing Operations Analyst II partners with other operations teams, business units and MAP teams to develop solutions.
This person must be independently motivated and take ownership of results. The Marketing Operations Analyst II will have strong technical skills and operational business savvy with the ability to thrive in a challenging environment with competing priorities.
Process & Infrastructure Support:
* Supports larger marketing operations team with current business processes and assists with implementation of process improvements
* Determines marketing program requirements for data analysis including campaigns, marketing tactics, account and contact tracking
* Collaborates internally to improve the overall ability of individuals and across the team
Data Acquisition & Management:
* Builds master data management systems and tables for reporting on marketing program performance
* Builds Salesforce.com reports and dashboards for reporting on account and contact engagements from marketing efforts
* Contributes to multiple data analysis projects, collaborating with resources inside and outside the team.Ensures project deliverable are within the project timeline.
* Research recurring issues related to marketing operations systems and processes, such as lack of flow, data mismatches between systems, multiple data sources or hierarchies, manual processes, etc.
* Based on research and analysis, contribute to actionable, strategic solutions or process improvements to drive improvement of data quality.
* Queries and extracts data for analysis across multiple environments and systems Salesforce.com, DemandBase, MRP, Integrate, TechTarget
* Proficient with current reporting tools essbase, SQL, Salesforce.com
* Bachelors degree or higher
* Minimum of 2 years related experience
* Previous marketing experience preferred.
* Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job
* Proficiency in Salesforce.com reporting and dashboard creation
* Proficiency in MS Office (Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
* Prior experience with SQL and proficiency with data query tools
* Prior experience with reporting tools: Tableau, Power BI preferred
* General understanding of telecom industry preferred.
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield
Requisition #: 218954
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website