CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The Manager Inside Sales-Floor Manager is the first level of management, directly responsible for managing a team of 5-6 new hires, which may consist of recent graduates from our Sales Academy GEMINI class, and/or new over hire candidates at all times to offset/overcome churn demands.Job Description
The emphasis for this role will be the first 2 bullets but will be responsible for all of duties listed.
- Coach representatives to qualify leads, identify decision makers, determine customer needs, explain product/service variations, overcome customer objections and close sales
- Exercises judgment with defined procedures and practices, and performance management to determine appropriate action
- Lead a sales team responsible for selling the companys products & services via telephone/web conferencing using a solution-based/consultative sales approach
- Direct team with driving growth through upsell of assigned customer base and new logo acquisition
- Responsible for funnel management, productivity, forecasting, and revenue analysis for team level performance metrics
- Hires & performance manages sales team and completes required sales documentation
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education and experience. Typically 6+ years of experience. 4+ with a Master's Degree
- Strong track record of leadership, peer-mentoring, and participation in organization initiatives
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communications (oral and written), organizational, negotiation, persuasion, planning and time management skills
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have a valid drivers license with a satisfactory driving record
- Experience and knowledge of the customer base in the local market
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales, with 2-3 years consecutive, successful sales management experience within one company within the last 5 years
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix
Requisition #: 215905
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website