CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.Job Summary
Accountable for managing human resources administrative support to employees, managers and executives through efficient, scalable, and high quality operational systems and processes. Manage rotational assignments for the HR Shared Services Team that provides 1st tier support to the employee population primarily in US and Canada.Engage with stakeholders on performance and process evaluations and metrics. Ability to estalblish and drive SLAs and other performance metrics. Manage and/or administer HR programs including Relocation, Employee Referrals and Reduction in Forces.Offer superb customer service by exemplifying Accountability, Integrity, Performance, Respect, Service, and Teamwork.Job Description
- Establish and maintain relationships with cross functional stakeholders; recommend changes to processes and polices that affect other areas of the organization.
- Responsible for resolving a diverse scope of issues that may require an evaluation of various factors including an understanding of current business trends and in depth knowledge of HR polices and regulations.
- Drive continuous improvement practices within HR administration. Identify projects that can drive improvement and track dashboard metrics.
- Implement changes based on metrics and/or process reviews.
- Ensure effective communication and documentation of all process changes.
- Manage the daily activities of the HR Shared Services team.
- Determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals; provide guidance to team allowing them latitude to make decisions based on company policies and procedures.
- Support Shared Services team by resolving escalations and by providing guidance and direction on HR Programs, processes and practices (including Relocation, Employee Referrals and Reduction in Forces).
- Engage cross functional resources to get the necessary resolution agreed upon.
- Follow up with requestor to ensure proper resolution was completed.
- Manage vendors, including working with procurement on RFP/RFI , MSAs/SOWs and conduct vendor reviews and analysis. May manage external relationships with universities, government agencies and local businesses which may include development and implementation of programs and activities.
- Build a high performance team; hire and retain the right talent in the right roles; sets goals, delegate work, hold reports accountable.
- Demonstrate company's values, maintain a positive demeanor, encourage different points of view, move team forward through change; provide timely information; communicate context for business decisions; recognize accomplishments; andfoster teamwork and collaboration.
- Identify coaching and mentoring opportunities for each staff member and help develop individual performance improvement plans.
- Enable the staff with appropriate training on process and systems to allow them to effectively meet job expectations.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing HR processes/programs or business systems operations
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 215463
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website