CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The Digital Product team is looking for a detail-oriented Product Quality Specialist with strong organizational skills who will mobilize engineering, design and product management to deliver the highest quality app experience to millions of customers.Job Description
- Proactively track, reproduce, and triage outstanding bugs and drive issues to resolution
- Investigate mysterious issues and leadership questions back to their root cause, reaching out to peers and partners throughout the company for information and tips, dive into log files as needed
- Work with our Community Manager to identify customer complaints and provide insight what the problem is and how we plan to resolve it
- Proactively improve the resilience and health of the app by regularly conducting load testing, participating in solution discussions, setting up and monitoring alarming
- Ensure appropriate test plans for trials and new features are in place prior to launch, provide business approvals and UA to System Testing
- Understand App Store analytics, Adobe. design dashboards and aggregate data. Be able to track conversion and task completion metrics
- Test product functionality and find innovative ways to constantly improve the QA process
- Attending all Agile activities, including standup, refinement, UAT, and retrospective reviews
- Responsible for driving app store rating average up
The experience we are looking for:
- 8+ years of digital release management, digital product or QA experience
- A passion for solving thorny technical problems, app background strongly preferred
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams and prioritize among conflicting needs
- Attention to detail
- Clear communication
- Ability to work with remote teams
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Denver; US-Colorado-Littleton; US-Ohio-Dublin; US-Washington-Seattle
Requisition #: 216413
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website