CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
Integral member of the Op's transformation team responsible for leading efforts relative to Enterprise process design, digital tool development for Engineering, Construction, Field Operations, Service Assurance, and supporting marketing and other lines of business. Lead improvement initiatives, system implementation and system enhancement projects across the digital collaboration suite of applications. This includes critical and high visibility programs that are typically top initiatives and have large budget impacts.
The Main Responsibilities
- Facilitates complex business and/or technical initiatives
- Identifies, analyzes, develops, documents, and leads complex projects targeted to increase regional efficiency or increase revenue.
- Identifies process improvement training needs and facilitates training deployment.
- Consults with middle senior level management on process project management and improvement
- Identifies and implements changes for process improvements.
- Provide strong support for the overall management of the reported business unit's quality tools and techniques
- May be assisted by a team of less experienced process quality analysts
- May have lead responsibility for assigned direct reports
- Leading and Supporting project implementation for North America Operations Teams along with project implementation across multiple business units.
- Project management of new product initiatives
- Ensure operational readiness in go to market launches. This including coordinating with corporate teams on implementation of new products and services.
- Facilitates market execution of Technical Trials within region
- Business case analysis to support process improvements efforts
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Work experience that demonstrates the ability to plan, organize, and schedule multiple projects to accommodate rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong proficiency in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools, Microsoft Suite, in particular PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to create reporting mechanisms and processes that help leaders quickly identify and address business challenges
- Reporting analytics experience, with ability to compile, review, and present trends and potential solutions to leadership team.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Written skills to include demonstrated ability to create and modify process documents, work instruction documents and other documents that are distributed to a wide audience.
- Ability to solve complex analytical challenges, independently analyze information and make recommendations based on analysis.
- Proven collaborative skills in reaching a team approach to accomplishing work
- Proven ability to work in a customer service-oriented organization.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills
- Ability to motivate others, use good teamwork skills, including development of interdepartmental relationships and the ability to make complex decisions.
- Demonstrates high personal work standards
- Embraces change, inspires trust, communicates in all directions and is a continuous learner
- Experience with Legacy processes and systems is highly desirable. Including: WFMT, ARMOR, Netbuild, BPMS, TIRKS, PRO, ASRI, NDS, Fireworks, Bidmaster, CAT, SalesForce
- Systems Business analysis and SAFe Agile framework experience
- Familiarity with Lean principles, terms, and tools for process improvement
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5+ years related experience
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Florida-Apopka; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-Minnesota-Minneapolis; US-Washington-Seattle
Requisition #: 225517
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website