CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL)is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their businessJob Summary
The primary purpose of the HR Generalist/ Analyst role is to provide generalist support across Asia Pacific in the areas of:
- HR Operations Management
- Recruiting & Payroll Support
- General HR Support
- HR Projects and activities
HR Operations management
- Point of contact for Asia Pacific HR operations related matters, audit and subject matter expert on HRIS & all HR related system and provide user training or support where necessary
- Ensures the end-to-end HR processes comply to US corporate guideline and in accordance with all governance concerned (e.g. SOX, ISO 27001, SAS 70, Data Protection legislation etc.). Work in tandem with Corporate Compliance and Finance on any HR-related audits and necessary documentation checks and verification (including internal audit, customer required audits, finance audits).
Recruiting & Payroll support
- Point of contact for immigration processes both internally and externally relating to all work passes for the region; particularly Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia.
- Responsible for the timely work passes and dependent passes to be applied and cancelled on time with full compliance.
General HR support
- Point of contact and responsible for onboarding; off-boarding processes; leave, welfare & benefits administration.
HR Projects and activities
- Involved in HR projects and company events.
- Bachelor of Business or Human Resources Management a plus
- 4 6 Years of relevant HR Operational and HR administration role within a global IT/Technology organization in APAC region
- Exposure to broad range of HR generalist functions and in Asia Pacific region a plus
- Deep understanding of labor laws, fair employment practices, government regulations
- Familiar; knowledgeable and hands on with immigration processes and requirements
- Experience in HRIS system, i.e. SuccessFactors; SAP
- Ability to work creatively and possess a growth mindset and adopt tenacious approach to delivery and quality of output
- Passionate and enthusiastic about delivering first class HR operations to support the business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
No Discrimination. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Any offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website