CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The Analyst II has responsibility for data, reporting, metrics, and, analytics within a designated business group at CenturyLink. This role will be designing ad hoc and automated reports to provide decision support to help guide the business on short and long term decisions and help drive performance.Job Description
- Uses several techniques to solve complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review and analysis of several factors.
- May lead the implementation of tactical plans in support of strategic initiatives.
- Receives objectives and determines approach to achieving objectives Post Bill Outside Plant Damage Claims, with a focus on maximizing the cash Recovery and resolution of invoice queries and disputes.
- Makes decisions but may not have final authority for all aspects of resource commitment.
- Works under limited supervision.
- Work with vendor partners regarding recovery goals, and reviewing monthly operational results.
- Integrates customer/client needs and concerns with business issues.
- Serves as an advocate for customer/business partner.
- Serves as a liaison on specific projects with other work areas.
- Create and maintain an expansion of metrics system from current functions to further developed views.
- Prepare ad-hoc request reporting.
- Provide daily support to post-bill Analyst Team and vendor analyst including but not limited to evaluating claims and assigning them to the right person/entities for resolution and following up to insure proper assessment was done.
- Meet weekly, monthly, and quarterly deadlines for reports and presentations of cultivated analytics for multiples teams within the Consumer organization.
- Assist back office personnel in resolving implementation issues, billing issues, and compensation issues.
- Special projects as requested.
- Produce job aids and process documentation of all reports.
- Investigating and resolving reporting problems and questions.
- Proven delivery track record in database utilization & analytics
- Advanced Skills in database extracts using Access & SQL
- Requires strong work ethic, ability to work independently and strategically on complex, long-term projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to help with communication, team support and team effectiveness.
- Associates degree or equivalent education and relevant experience.
- 5-7 years related experience.
- At least one year experience managing complex programs and projects.
- Proficiency in Access, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Excellent analytical and presentation development/delivery skills.
- Ability to work under multiple deadlines.
- Ability to balance multiple requests and priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with executives, peers, employees, and vendors.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and be able to effectively multi-task in a very fast paced environment
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Experience interacting with Sales organizations
- Ability to break down complex problems into manageable goals.
- Experience in analyzing data to support specific business unit needs.
- Proficient with the utilizations of collections software including Salesforce
- Solid Experience in Telecom and Network
- Experience working with Damage Claim recovery in Telecom Industry
Alternate Location: US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 214786
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website