CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the worlds best networking company by solving customers increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
We have an immediate opening for an Analyst I in Carrier Access Billing providing support and analysis for the special access billing team. The Analyst I will review access service orders and analyzes various reports prior to billing. Also works on special projects.Job Description
- Interface with cross functional teams to ensure proper implementation of tariff and ISG changes within the billing system.
- Interface with cross functional teams to ensure proper implementation of contracts within the billing system. This includes properly maintaining several screens to make sure contract rates are applied correctly.
- Participate in the implementation of new wholesale products. Support implementation (often in areas so complex or new, there are no established methods to follow).
- Assist with conversion activity related to various corporate wide system consolidations.
- Prepares special access billing variance reports prior to submission of monthly print cycles.
- Review daily reports for ordering/billing exceptions; analyze to determine if edits are required.
- Must have knowledge of billing processes.
- Must have strong quantitative and data analytical skills to assess billing issues.
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Power Point and Access, SQL/database skills a plus.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to work with mid-level management.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Engineering
- One to five years of access billing experience.
- Working knowledge of CDG billing system, EASE, TIRKS, and SAP.
Alternate Location: US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 215189
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, protected statuses). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply on company website