Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ:CENT and CENTA) is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the Garden, lawn and garden supplies markets. Our Pet Segment is seeking a Senior Replenishment Analyst to join the Walmart Business Development Team based in Bentonville, AR. The role will report to the Pet Segment's Vice President of Sales & Team Leader for the Walmart account.
The Senior Replenishment Analyst will own key customer supply chain, replenishment and demand planning responsibilities that positions the Company to deliver best in class KPI metrics. In addition, they will work with Pet categories to align with the customer on inventory expectations and optimal replenishment settings that achieve high forecast accuracies, high in-stock metrics, best in class OTIF's, and other key customer metrics. This position will focus in particularly on the work to optimize replenishment with our broad assortment of e-commerce items.
The position will interact with all levels of management and every function on the team to resolve issues and present solutions to improve operational efficiencies.
Please see our website at www.central.com for additional company information. Full-time employees enjoy excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, free life insurance, tuition reimbursement and more! Plus, our Bentonville office is a casual, pet friendly office environment that values both hard work and work-life balance! We are an established Joint Business Planning (JBP) Partner looking to accelerate growth in a dynamic and fun Pet category!
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with Walmart's Replenishment Team to assure mutual buy-in for replenishment strategies that drive top line sales and profit.
- As subject matter expert in customer supply chain and replenishment, develop joint execution plans that coordinate actions with key stakeholders: business develop managers, (BDMs), divisional S&OP managers, and Walmart (customer) Replenishment & Supply Chain Teams.
- Analyze performance and provide recommend actions to drive sales via GRS settings or policies.
- Maximize in-stock levels while meeting the product turns expectations.
- Utilize Retail Link to provide adhoc analytical support to drive key programs and replenishment recommendations.
- Deliver exceptional weekly reporting that highlights actions and collaborative in-season solutions (30/60/90).
- Communicate and research PO on-time in-full (OTIF) issues that results in optimized lane, lead time, and ship point constraints.
- Function as a key S&OP enabler by providing timely and accurate customer forecast and replenishment information back into our corporate integrative planning processes.
- Balance customer and divisional focus on business issues (i.e., product supply, forecasting, inventory decisions).
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions for continuous improvement within the team and the customer.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science is preferred; or significant directly relevant work experience
- Keen understanding of and experience in seasonal businesses
- Minimum 5 years' experience in replenishment, supply chain, sales forecasting and inventory management
- Deep Understanding of Walmart's GRS & TMS systems
- Strong Retail Link skills and business acumen
- Ability to incorporate weather forecasting in demand analysis is a plus
- Proficient in SAP, Alloy and Tableau arAn a plus
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- High Proficiency in Excel as well as overall analytical background
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team-based environment that enable & develop relationships across functional stakeholders
- High level of energy and sense of urgency; self starter; strong and effective multi-tasker
- Demonstrated strategic skills
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner
- Office based working conditions
- Requires the willingness and ability to travel 5% of the time for customer meetings, industry events and business unit visits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.
Apply on company website