We are searching for an experienced Inventory Control Associate for our Greenfield, Missouri location. This position requires qualified candidates to be safety conscious and able to perform required functions in a productive manner, working with tight schedules and deadlines.
Central Garden & Pet Company (NASDAQ:CENT and CENTA), is a leading innovator, marketer and producer of quality branded products for the pet and lawn and garden supplies markets. Please visit our website at www.central.com for additional information.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS
- Read and understand machine manuals and parts diagrams.
- Work confidently over the phone relaying information.
- Receive and issue parts in a manner subject to audit.
- Lift heavy parts on to location shelving.
- Help with an inventory twice yearly and balance the count sheets.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with other departments and help develop their inventory.
- Be flexible on shift work.
IDEAL CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Must be able to lift to 50+ lbs.
- Strong Leadership skills, self-motivated and able to learn quickly in a fast-paced operation.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong problem solving and/or troubleshooting skills.
- Able to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Full-time position in a warehouse distribution facility.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All successful applicants should expect to undergo a screening for prohibited levels of drugs prior to beginning employment.Back Share Apply Now
Apply on company website